Wednesday, December 5, 2012

UFO Playlist

My last post was all about UFO sightings and a research paper doubting that such crafts and their occupants were truly of extraterrestrial nature (see 11-28-12 "The Truth Is Out There?"). Today I wanted to present something a little more frivolous: a UFO playlist.

This list includes songs I have in my collection, as well as tunes compiled by the BlogCritics web site. It is by no means exhaustive.

So here, in no particular order, are some cool UFO songs. I've included a bunch of videos to make this more interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

Ass Ponys -- "Place Out There":

Man or Astro-man? -- "Interstellar Hard Drive"

Mr. Nogatco (aka Kool Keith) -- "Bionic Fuse":

Flaming Lips -- "Placebo Headwound"

Billy Lee Riley and the Little Green Men -- "Flying Saucer Rock and Roll":

Butthole Surfers -- "Who Was In My Room Last Night?":

Parliament -- "Mothership Connection"

Neil Young -- "After the Goldrush":

Camper van Beethoven -- "The History of Utah"

Suburban Lawns -- "Flying Saucer Safari"

Red Simpson -- "The Flying Saucer Man and the Truck Driver"

B-52's -- "Planet Claire":

The Carpenters -- "Calling All Occupants of Interplanetary Craft (The Recognized Anthem of World Contact Day)":

Kyuss -- "Spaceship Landing":

Ray Stevens -- "I Saw Elvis in a UFO":

No comments:

Post a Comment