Friday, July 6, 2012

Goin'

We're heading out to Cape Cod tomorrow, Saturday, July 7th. This will be our 10th year going to Pocasset, a small village in Bourne, just over the bridge.

Pocasset is a quiet place, but we rent a house with Beth's parents, sister and brother-in-law and their son, Max, so there are few dull moments. After renting the same place for the previous nine years, we're trying a new place this year. The house has plenty of promise, with a backyard that slopes down to a small beach on Buzzards Bay, WiFi, air conditioning, a ping pong table and plenty of room to spread out, from the pictures I've seen online.

I'll be taking pictures and posting as much as I can both here and on Facebook. Look for shots from our annual Boys' Day Out on the Cape Cod Central Railroad; the Heritage Museum & Gardens; the kids on the beach; and lots of other stuff. With any luck, I'll also get some good shots for my other blog, The Backside of America.

Keep cool....

1 comment: